Pages

4.27.2015

3 Months With Ethan

Our Ethan is three months old!


Look at that sweet face!  Look at it!  I love him completely.

This month has been a happy one.  He has started smiling so much!  His smiles comes easily.
He has also started to let a few giggles out.  
He has also started talking in the last couple of weeks, and boy does he have a lot to say!

This last month Ethan had his first Easter and looked so handsome in his little suit.


Ethan has tried to roll over onto his stomach a few times 
and I suspect he'll be doing it sometime this next month!


We gave Ethan his first hair cut this month.  His hair kind of was growing like an old mans.
Bald on top and full on the sides and the back!  So Louis fixed him up a bit!

Before

After

And a cute little smile!

His sisters continue to love on him like crazy!






Louis and I can't get enough of him either!  He is such a great snuggler
 and we love trying to get a giggle out of him.




We have a picture like this with all our kids!

It is amazing to see these little ones grow so quickly.  
Ethan is our sweet little buddy boy and I look forward to the rest of the year to see what changes are in store for us!