Pages

4.23.2015

26th Birthday

I turned 26 this last Monday!  I had quite the fantastic day!  We had gotten home late the night before from my grandparent's house and we all slept in until 8:30.  Which was awesome, but we were meeting some family at Kneaders at 9 so we had to rush out of the house!  We enjoyed a very yummy French toast breakfast!  I also got a free birthday eclair which was delicious!


As I was about to get in the van to go home Alisha said, "You're coming with me."  What?  She had been enlisted to occupy my time while Louis got my present ready.  We went to the mall and tried to find a photo booth that worked.  They were all broken.  Alisha's phone has a photo booth function though so we were saved!  We also went to the arcade for a bit!


We got back home and Louis had put together 4 dates in a box for my gift.  For this gift he got together all the supplies we would need for a date night and put them in a box.  Game night, spa night, mario kart night, and a hike.  So all I have to do is pick a box and that's the date we're doing!  After that we went on a walk as a family.  It's one of my favorite things for us to all do together.  It's getting tricky with three kids though.  I wore Ethan, Mary was in the stroller, and Avery walked.  We stopped at a little park on our walk and took these fun pictures.


Later in the afternoon Avery and I went out for ice cream with the Coldstone gift certificate I got from my sister Jessica.  Avery really enjoyed the one on one time she was able to have with me.  So thank you for that Jessica!


After ice cream and while the two younger kids were both napping I did my nails.  I love Jamberry nails and did something extra fun and out of the ordinary (for me) with them!


That night Louis and I were able to go out to dinner together.  We went to the Beehive Grill, we have been there two times before and like it.  We just happened to have a gift card and that made it even better!  


It was a fantastic and relaxing birthday!  I am very grateful for Louis for making it such a happy one.  Thank you for all of the calls, texts, and messages.  It feels great to be 26!  Even though it's scarily close to 30.

Also I got this as a present from Celestial :)


No comments: