Pages

3.22.2015

St Patrick's Day Fun

Avery loves holidays and it is so fun to celebrate with her!  We did a few fun things the week leading up to St Patrick's day this year and I thought I'd share my favorites.



This was a super fun craft I did with the girls.  I drew lines on the paper and Avery helped me cut them out and did really well following the line.  I'll have to do some zig zag lines for her to see how well she does with those.


On St Patrick's day morning a sneaky leprechaun turned out waffles green!   I had to convince our serious Avery of this.  She asked if I had seen him, but you know leprechauns!  They're so sneaky and if you blink they're gone!  


After breakfast we found a note from the leprechaun saying he had left us some of his gold and we needed to follow the colors of the rainbow to find it.  So we headed outside and were lead to the gold!


We made some rainbow cupcakes later in the day.  They were lots of fun and Avery has decided she wants a rainbow cake for her birthday now.

It was a really fun day and I'm excited for next year to continue these fun traditions!

No comments: