Pages

10.23.2014

Nesting

I am currently 24 weeks along in this pregnancy.  Things are going really well.  I feel great, I'm able to go to the gym multiple times a week, I can eat whatever I want, I have energy, and I'm also nesting!  I have been sewing and organizing like crazy!  Here are some of things I've made:

This blanket was the first thing I made.  I really love it!  I actually bought the fabric squares before we were even pregnant.  It turned out smaller than I expected, perfect for a little newborn!  I'm going to use it as a car seat blanket.  So of course I had to make a matching car seat cover!

Here's the car seat cover I made to match!

I made the CUTEST binky clip with the left over fabric.  I love it!

I made a little diaper and wipes strap .  I don't love it.  I have made them before and they've turned out much better so I think I'll be making a new one.  It'll do for now though.

The latest thing I've made, burp cloths!  I did different ones from the ones I usually make.  They are just a plain ol' rectangle with a towel-like fabric on the back!  My cousin Nanette made me one like this with Avery and it was one I really liked!  If this baby spits up like Avery then they'll get some good use!

I can't believe this pregnancy is going so fast!  Already 24 weeks along!  I had an appointment today and baby boy is still growing great with a strong heartbeat.  He is still so low!  I'm hoping he moves up at some point.  How long can he grow larger and stay down there?  And I'm still a little smaller than I was with Mary.  That always makes you feel good.


We don't have a name for baby boy yet.  I have one I like, but Louis doesn't think it's his name.  If we don't agree on a name, we just may go with Avery's name for her brother.  Hammer.





1 comment:

Sarah Moran said...

Cute stuff Becca! When are you finding the time for all of this craftiness with two little ones to play with all day?