Pages

10.16.2014

27 Years

So Louis had a birthday!  It was weeks ago now, but I haven't taken the time to blog about it yet!  

We started out the day with a delicious breakfast of scones and honey butter!  Louis' favorite! 


After breakfast we decided to do presents.  Avery was a very good helper and handed each present to Louis.  Mary helped by sitting on the floor playing with princesses.



I know this next picture is fuzzy, but Avery was SO very excited to give Louis her present.



After presents were opened, we attempted to take a family picture.
It turned out great!


The rest of the day was spent at home being together.
For dinner I made pork chimichangas and we had eclair cake for dessert.  

I am so grateful for Louis and for all that he does for our family.  
He is a very hard working dedicated man.  
He loves to have fun and play with our kids.  They both love him so much!
Happy 27 years Louis!



No comments: