Pages

4.21.2014

I'm 25

This Easter Sunday happened to also be my 25th birthday!  Louis spoiled me the whole weekend!  He was so sweet and thoughtful.  We had a Easter egg hunt at the Pugmire's that evening.  We went for a little bit and watched the hunt then left our sweet children there and went out on a date.  We started out by going to eat at Mandarin Garden.  A Chinese restaurant here in Logan and their food is delicious.  After we had our Chinese food we decided we needed something a little sweet so we headed over to Zeppe's in Providence for some Italian Ice.  It was here that I used my wonderful detective skills to figure out that the girls were going to be spending the night at Louis' parent's house.  Such a fun surprise!  Although I was a little sad for Mary because she had not been feeling well and was very sad.  I felt bad that I wouldn't be there to cuddle her and make her happy.  

After Zeppe's I said we should get a redbox.  Louis for some reason was hesitant, but I didn't really pick up on it and insisted.  So we went and rented White House Down.  Right before we started the movie Louis gave me my present.  It was a diamond candle (if you don't know what that is click here) and a brochure he made for a spa night!  It was so nice!  Louis had bought a shallow bin and filled it with water and some Epsom salt so I could soak my feet then he massaged them and finished by doing a salt scrub which he had made himself.  Then he did the same for my hands and after gave me a facial!  To finish the night there was another surprise included in the spa night.  Louis had bought a massage table and we finished the night with a back massage.  He had even read up on some different massage techniques.  It was the most relaxing night I've had in a very long time.  




The next morning we headed down to Ogden to meet up with the Brandley's and our cute kids for church.  Louis ended up taking Mary home early so she could go down for a nap.  When Avery and I got back to his parent's after church we walked in to a decorated house and family yelling "Surprise!"  A surprise party!  We started by doing a Easter egg hunt Louis had set up outside.  There were 25 eggs for each of the 25 years I've been alive!  In the eggs there was an event from each year and we had to put them into the right order.  Then we ate a delicious ham and potato dinner made by Joel and had cake.  After cake we opened presents.  My family left and the rest of the day we just sat around talking.  



I am so thankful for Louis and the wonderful and thoughtful person he is.  He put so much love and thought into my birthday for me.  This was my best birthday yet and it was all thanks to Louis and our wonderful family.  Thank you everyone!  

No comments: