Pages

4.23.2014

Easter Time

We had a good Easter this year!  Our Easter activities started on Thursday.  I invited over my girl's cousins for some Eater crafts.  Maya, Teancum, and Lizzie were able to come.  They had a good time!




Saturday was so much fun with the girls.  I just have to say that having a three year old is awesome when it comes to holidays.  Avery got so into it!
On Saturday we started out by finding our baskets.  Mary's was under the coffee table and Avery's was outside up in a tree.  Louis hid hers there because she had informed us the day before that the Easter Bunny was going to hide her basket "high in a tree!"  It was so fun watching Avery find her basket!





After we found our baskets we headed out to Lee's Marketplace to go meet the Easter Bunny!  I thought Avery was going to love him, but I was wrong!  As we waited in line she was so excited about getting to see him, but when our turn actually came to get a picture with him she was terrified!  She didn't even want to give him a high five!  It made for a good memory and a funny picture though.  After taking our picture we headed inside and you can walk around the store getting some treats.


After Mary's nap we got ready to head over to the Pugmire's for an Easter egg hunt.  We waited for everyone to get there then we began.  I put together some bunny ear headbands and bunny noses for the kids.  They had fun with them.  Avery was so cute!  She was so cute holding the nose and hopping around. 


 We started by doing a pin the tail on the bunny game I brought so we could hide the eggs.  Then they let the kids go!  We got more candy than we can ever eat!  






Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: