Pages

12.02.2013

Thanksgiving

Louis wasn't feeling very well after working for 10 days straight and going to school most of those days as well so we stayed home this Thanksgiving.  I actually loved it.  We don't get a lot of family time with Louis' schedule so it was so wonderful just being together!  On Thanksgiving we were planning on having Spaghetti and rolls for dinner, but at about 1:30 we got a call from Jake inviting us to go have dinner with the Bybee's.  We said sure!  So we headed over there with the rolls and cinnamon butter I made around 3.  It was very nice having dinner with them and we are very grateful for their offer to let us join them for dinner.  They even invited us over for next Thanksgiving too!
Around 9:30 that night I went out to do some shopping.  I went with Alisha and Celestial and we had a fun time.  We went to Old Navy and Down East.  I got a dress coat for Avery as well as a dress, a new pair of pants, and a shirt.  I got two shirts and a pair of gloves for myself.  We had fun and stayed out too late!

This is the only picture I took on Thanksgiving

No comments: