Mary talks so much! If I ask her to say any word she will do her best to copy it! She seriously learns a few new words everyday. I have many favorites. Pease (please), dant do (thank you), eat (of course), hep (help), and bye bye. She talks so much more than Avery did. She even said her first prayer this last week. She did well, except for not wanting to sit there for the prayer!
Along with talking so much, she also knows so many animal sounds! I can't even name them all. Her newest ones are hippo and giraffe. And in case you didn't know, this is what a hippo says:
She is now walking and running, she has to keep up with her sister! She still loves to climb. Her new hang out spot is the top of the couch.
Here are a few of Mary's favorite things:
Reading! She will bring you the same book over and over and over again! Her favorite books are the baby bright books. She also loves any book with animals.
Putting pretties on. Around here pretties are necklaces and bracelets. This has been her thing lately! She loves getting their little jewelry box out and putting every single necklace on. She loves her pretties!
Her daddy! She is such a daddy's girl! Which I am grateful for because Avery was a mama's girl. Mary loves Louis so much! Her whole face lights up when he walks through the door or when I just say his name. I love seeing the two of them together.
We love our Mary so very much! She is sweet and loving.
P.S. Her smiles are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment