We started out with dinner. I let Louis choose what we had. We enjoyed lasagna, I made a regular pan and a healthier pan made with whole wheat noodles, ground turkey, and mozzarella cheese. We also had garlic bread on my homemade bread, green beans and corn, and pears. Everyone enjoyed it. Avery even ate a green bean. I didn't even make her do it.
After dinner we had a quiz on Louis. I think either Joel or Phillip ended up winning. Then we played pin the beard on the Louis!! Everyone loved it and it was funny!
My face is CRAZY because Avery got so close to getting it right on!
Annette tricked Louis by moving it up before his turn! So funny!
After this game we played a candy ball game. We had taped a bunch of candy up into a huge ball. When it was your turn you could unwrap it and keep all the candy you got while the person next to you has two dice and was trying to roll a two and a six (because this was Louis' 26th birthday). When the person next to them got it they had to pass the ball. This game took forever! I couldn't believe how long it took, but everyone enjoyed it so it was okay.
After this we played a game that Alisha and Jon had prepared. They had different themes such as, top hits of 1987, best selling Christmas toys from 1987 to 1997, all the Superman movies. With these themes we had to organize them from earliest to oldest. It was hard! Louis was the only one that won.
After that game we did cake! I made a cookies and cream cake and it turned out super yummy!
After that we talked and just enjoyed each others company then went home when the man came by to clear out the church for the night!
I'm so glad I could help Louis celebrate his birthday! I love his so much and am so grateful that he is mine. He is such a great support and a wonderful father! Our children are so happy when he comes from from school or work.
Happy birthday Louis!
No comments:
Post a Comment