You are one. These 12 months have gone by too fast. Soon you will no longer be my baby, but my toddler.
We celebrated your first birthday today. You had so many family members there to celebrate you. You have so many people that love you. We had a breakfast brunch and you enjoyed it. You scarfed down all your food, you opened your presents, and you scarfed down your cake!
You are such a joy to have in our home. You are so sweet and chill. You love to watch others and take things in. You are my good eater, our bottomless pit, I appreciate it so much! You love dogs and climbing. Whenever we go outside you speed straight to the parking lot. You go down the slide all by yourself. You are starting to stand on your own and take a few steps. You'll be walking in no time! You know how to fold your arms and can sign more and please. You can make a lot of animal sounds, dog is your favorite, you also know how to do pig, cow, horse, dinosaur, and fish. You say dada, hi, and ball. With a lot of babbling in between. As I was planning your first birthday it gave me time to reflect on this last year together. I'm so glad you came to our family. I was worried about how it would be, but it has been nothing but wonderful. You and Avery love each other so much! You have been such a blessing in our home. I love you Mar Mar!
Love, Mom
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mary!
Post a Comment