Pages

10.16.2013

Sometimes

Sometimes you have bad weeks.  Last week was a bad one for me.  Things just were off and not good.  We were all grumpy.  To add to the grumpiness Avery drew on something that was not paper for the first time.  

She colored on the dishwasher, the fridge, and the kitchen floor.  I'm grateful that all the surfaces were easily cleaned.  I made her do the dishwasher and the fridge and I did the floor.  

While we were cleaning Mary got into the wipes.  That was fun and something else to clean up.  

Later in the week I was bringing the hampers downstairs to do laundry, one stacked on top of the other, when they tipped over and spilled all over the place!

Last week Mary also started climbing even more than before.  She has started climbing on some toys.  

On the drawers of the dresser.

On the windowsill

Through out the whole week among the not so good stuff there were a lot of sweet moments.  First.  When the laundry fell all over Avery immediately said "Oh no Mom!  Let's clean up."  Then started picking up clothes and putting them back in the hamper.

We got to be outside and play.  

 Avery got to wear this cute ladybug dress from my sister Sarah and loved it!  She was so cute!

Avery tried egg nog for the first time and called it Egg-a-dog

I got to push Mary in the swing

Avery wanted to read the scriptures all by herself

Mary officially became a walker

With the late nights the weekend before both the girls slept in every single day!

 Avery in the ladybug dress of course.  

There is always some good among the bad  I'm grateful that through out this week I was able to stay positive and see the good.  I am very grateful for that and my sweet kids and husband that cheer me up.  


No comments: