After we were down taking pictures Louis' sister Tifannee took a few of us on our walk back to the car.
She had come along with us to help with the kids, and she was such a help!
All we had was my phone, but some of them turned out pretty cute.
It started with just wanting to document Mary's first time in a swing.
We passed this tree that Louis and I took some engagement pictures on
so we took some now and then photos! I love the second one.
I can't believe the changes that have come in the last four years.
The squishier stomach I could do without,
but the two wonderful kids that came with it make it totally worth it! I love them so much!
The squishier stomach I could do without,
but the two wonderful kids that came with it make it totally worth it! I love them so much!
This one is just cute and funny!
This one could have been better if it wasn't fuzzy and if I had Avery on my shoulders and Louis had Mary on his, but I still like it!
Thanks Tif for your love of photography and for taking these fun pictures for us! We love you so much! Good luck with getting your tonsils out on Monday! We'll bring you some ice cream!






No comments:
Post a Comment