We love when family is in town! Even if sickness is spread around the entire time they are here! John's wedding was a good excuse for most of us to get together. Matthew and Valerey came as well as Charissa and Don with their kids and Sarah was able to come out too. Matt and Val were only able to come for the weekend and then left to get back for school, but the rest were able to stay for a week!
I didn't take many pictures because I was just enjoying my time with family.
 |
| Sisters |
After the wedding we enjoyed our time together. We spent lots of time just sitting around talking or playing games. One day before the wedding Charissa led us in a GREAT work out! It made me wish I lived close to her so I could join her at the YMCA during the week. Monday we went to the Treehouse Museum and Avery had LOTS of fun! I wish we had a fun place like that up here in Logan. We also did some shopping.
Most of the pictures I took were from the Treehouse. Enjoy!
 |
| On a boat! |
 |
| Astronaut Chase |
 |
| Elizabeth on a horse ride |
 |
| Avery on a horsey |
 |
| Emma and Mary |
 |
| Kaela sleeping while the other kids played on I-pads |
We had a great time and were sad to see our family go. Avery loved having so many cousins around to play with! She still asks for the Bishop kids!
1 comment:
I was so grouchy yesterday and I told Don it was because I missed my family! Thanks for taking so much time away from your home to spend with us!
Post a Comment