On Thanksgiving morning as I thought about what I am thankful for this year, my thoughts revolved around my Brandley family. Every single one of them! I have been truly blessed in the in-law department.
They have always been so welcoming and unconditionally loved me for all that I am.
They are great examples of service. They are always willing to serve anyone in need. I know that they would do anything for me and my family.
They always make everyone feel included and welcome.
They love my children so much! That is what has really made my love for the Brandley's grow. Seeing them with my kids and the love they have for them.
They are truly amazing people.
Joel, Annette, Josh, Megan, Bubba, (yep, Bubba) Jake, Celestial, Maya, Mr. T, Baby in the belly, (!) Alisha, Pug, Isaac, Phill, Megan, Kami, Sterling, Tifannee, and Kaileb, I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!
Avery loves you too!

3 comments:
That was a sweet video!
I am so thankful for you Becca! That video was darling :)
We are so blessed to have you in our family. What a great wife you are and a terrific mother. We love all of you all the time no matter what.
Post a Comment