Pages

12.21.2011

The House of the Lord

Today has been a good successful day, I was on my feet most of the day, but it was for a good cause!  Today my sister-in-law Celestial and I made a gingerbread house, but not just any gingerbread house we made this:
Isn't it wonderful!
If you can't tell, it's a temple.  Can you tell which temple it is?  I'll give you a clue, I live about 5 minutes away from it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you have it yet??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's right it's the Logan temple!  Here's a picture of the temple to compare it to:
Totally similar right!  Except there are no windows.

Our Bride and Groom (bride on left groom on right)
Bride and Groom with the camera man.  Can you see camera in his hand?
We're pretty proud, and we're currently having an open house from now until we decide to eat it.
The architects
Okay people this took us 6 hours!  So I better get a lot of comments saying how awesome it is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never been more proud of you two in my life! (the bride and groom are Phill and I right?;) haha) seriously though, i am so impressed what a fun idea!

Sarah Moran said...

I'm impressed! I think I could handle the little kits that come with walls, etc. already made for you, but this is amazing, especially the bride and groom.