Pages

12.13.2011

Elder John Michael Keeffer

I forgot to post about my little brother John coming home from his mission.  He got home on the 9th at about 10:30 A.M. and I got to go to the airport to pick him up with my parents and my sister Megan and fam.  We were nervous we were going to be late, but we made it with time to spare!  It was so exciting and Megan and I only cried a little bit!  I didn't get too many pictures, so here ya go:
He's coming down the escalator!  The first missionary you can see here I think 
and there he is!
So excited to be home!
John and Mom
Seeing Kaela after 2 years, she was 4 months when he left
That is all of my pictures from the weekend!  I was able to stay the whole weekend and Louis came down on Saturday.  John's talk was really good, and he only teared up, but didn't let any come out (very unlike him) and bonus, he didn't get a bloody nose! (He did on his farewell talk {after he was done talking} haha)  He's doing really well and is not even as slightly awkward as I thought he would be.  He's even gone out on a date already!  Whaaaat??  But yeah, it's exciting to have him home and now I'm a little sad I live an hour away because I won't get to see him as often as the rest of my family in Utah.  It's okay though because the closest open temple is now in Logan so he'll have to come up here for that!  Now I will stop rambling!

No comments: