I got to see my baby for the first time!

I remember being a little bit nervous, but mostly excited. We were able to get a little ultrasound that day to determine my due date and make sure everything was going well. I loved hearing the sound of her heartbeat, it's a wonderful sound. We also got to see her move around a little bit, it looked to me like she had the hiccups because it was very rhythmic Louis said she was just dancing around for us though. The year that has followed that day has been my best year yet. (maybe minus the 9 weeks of throwing up) I loved being pregnant, I loved my pregnant belly! I didn't really love labor, but I loved the outcome!! Avery makes my life so happy every day, she is such a joy to have in our home. She is always smiling, and talking now "aaaaaaah aaaah oooooo aaaaah!" I love watching her learn and grow, I'm blessed to have such a wonderful, happy, healthy baby and so eternally grateful for my chance to be a mother. And I sure am grateful for and love my Avery baby!!

just 1 day old and 1 month old
2 months and 3 months
4 months and almost 6 months
2 comments:
Aww, can't wait to meet her in person! Excited about your visit.
It's amazing how much changes in a year. She is such a cute little girl!
Post a Comment