Yesterday was my first official mother's day since last year I was just in my first trimester! This mother's day was much better of course! We went down to Ogden to spend it with our mothers and to talk to two awesome missionaries! We started out with Louis' family again because that morning we had a mission farewell for one of his cousins. He did a great job speaking. The luncheon afterwards though was outside and it was a little windy and chilly and started raining towards the end, but it's always nice to be with family. We headed over to the Brandley's after and just talked for a while then Kamilla called from Ukraine and we got to chat with her for a little bit before she somehow got disconnected. Phillip called at around 2:30 and we each got to talk to him. It was great, you can tell he's grown so much in the 5 months he's been out. Only two more calls left for him.
Louis left to go home and sleep after he talked to Phill and headed over to Ben and Sarina's after I was done. They are so great, I love spending time with them, they're both so nice and fun. They made a turkey for the Mother's day dinner and there were rolls, home made garlic mashed potatoes, (which Sarina was nervous about, but they were delicious) jello, and veggies. Matt brought dessert, banana cream pie and some other Italiain chocolate, almod cookie thing, that was really good. I love spending time with my family and enjoyed the night.
Louis left to go home and sleep after he talked to Phill and headed over to Ben and Sarina's after I was done. They are so great, I love spending time with them, they're both so nice and fun. They made a turkey for the Mother's day dinner and there were rolls, home made garlic mashed potatoes, (which Sarina was nervous about, but they were delicious) jello, and veggies. Matt brought dessert, banana cream pie and some other Italiain chocolate, almod cookie thing, that was really good. I love spending time with my family and enjoyed the night.
My mom is so wonderful and has taught me well, I know I can always count on her and I'm glad that we're so close. I am very grateful for Annette (mother-in-law) for the amazing man she raised and all that she taught him. I'm grateful for the mom's in my life, not just Louis' mom and my mom, but my sisters and sister in law too. They are all great examples to me of what I want to be as a mother. I really hope every mother or mother to be had a great Mother's day and enjoyed themselves, and I hope they know that they are all appreciated for all the things they do, big or little.
Now here's a few cute pictures because what's a post without pictures right??
The reason why my life is so awesome, my great little family

The newest member of our family born April 26, Teancum Mark Brandley
The newest member of our family born April 26, Teancum Mark Brandley
The difference 5 months makes!
3 comments:
OH! Happy Mothers Day! :) I'm glad you had such a great first mothers day. Those pictures of Avery are so adorable! :)
You are such a cute mom! Thank you for your amazing example!
Happy mothers day! We sure do miss you in church! your family is too cute!
Post a Comment