Yay yay I have my camera! I went to the temple because they had people there cleaning everything out and I was able to get it back. So I can now put up the non-bearded picture of Louis and update everyone on what we've been up to. We just moved into a new apartment, it's still 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, but it's bigger. We moved because there was a mouse in our old apartment. It really freaked me out, I could barely go into our kitchen at night. It was sort of the last straw for me with this apartment. We've dealt with potato bugs (which who cares about that, they're easy enough to deal with) bees, ants, huge monster spiders, and now a mouse. So we are done with that apartment and are in to a new one. We still have things all over, but we're getting things all unpacked. I can put pictures up when it's more presentable. :)
Avery is still just wonderful and learning so much! She's started reaching out for things and bringing them to her mouth and I think it's so fun. She's still the happiest baby ever, she's always smiling and just very good. She still sleeps well during the night, her naps are sometimes not the best, but for the most part she does okay.
Look at how happy she is!
Louis is just about done with this semester , he's doing well, and keeping up on everything. In one of his classes he was doing a group video project (which is why he was growing out the beard) I personally don't like group projects in college. Everyone has such different schedules and it's hard to get a time when everyone can get together. Especially with Louis where he works graveyard shifts and he's sleeping during part of the day. He's still doing well though and will hopefully get good grades in all of his classes.
My multitasking husband, homework and baby watching
and here are the before and after pictures of Louis! He looks a lot better doesn't he
3 comments:
I'm glad you got your camera back!
I like the clean shaved Louis, but that's just my opinion. Some guys can't grow beards like that though, so at least he has options! :)
Avery is a doll. I love her smile. It will be so cute when she has little teeth in her grin.
You moved? Are you guys still in our ward? Your baby is so cute!!!!
We are sadley not in the same ward anymore, I know sad :( We're still in Logan though
Post a Comment