Pages

4.03.2011

Haircuts

I've needed a haircut pretty badly for a while now. My hair is so thin and fine that at some point it basically just stops growing and just doesn't look good! I finally got a haircut last week and before this I really couldn't remember the last time I had gotten my hair cut, maybe 6 months. . .maybe longer? Seriously I have no clue. I wanted to do something a little different from the same ol' cut I always get, I ended up getting a A-line cut with layers in the back and some on the sides. So far I love it, It looks really cute and I don't have to spend a bunch of time on it. Which is good when you have a 4 month old.
This is the before shot
And here's the after
I'm liking it a lot and today my sister-in-law Tifannee curled it for me (ringlety curls) and it looked super cute, I didn't think it was going to with it being so short. I would have taken a picture of it, but guess what, I left my phone at the Ogden temple Friday. Yep you know that one that's closing for the next 2-3 years. When you give it to the front desk before going in you fill out a slip with your name address and phone number so I hope hope hope I get it back sometime!!! I just got it for Christmas from Louis. Other than that the temple was nice though, that is where Louis and I were sealed so we wanted to get in to do sealing before they change it. It was so packed and just wonderful to see if like that! I wish it was that way all the time.
Louis also got a haircut! Unfortunately I don't have an after picture though because it's on my camera! I do have a before picture and here it is!!

AAAaaa hairy man! His beard was soooo long! He wasn't shaving it for a group video project he was doing. He was supposed to be a man who got fired and eventually lost the strive to find a new job. So the beard was a good look for that he thought. Everyone would ask, "How do you feel about the beard?" Which I won't lie got kind of annoying, kind of how it was when I was pregnant and 15 people would ask me "How are you feeling?" in one hour. My answer to the beard, I really don't mind it at all, you just get used to it you know. I do love the clean shaven face now though! He got a haircut as well and looks really good. I'll use my old camera to take a picture and put it up later. And of course I have to end with a picture of Avery, because she's so cute and smiley all the time!!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Your hair looks really cute! It always feels good to get it done.

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

She is so adorable, I can't wait to meet her!!

Becca said...

and hopefully that will be this summer! I'm still working on getting Louis to be okay with it.