Pages

3.24.2011

Growing Girl!

Today was Avery's 4 month appointment and she is growing so well! She is in the 75% for weight at 14 lbs 5 oz and in the 90% for height at 25 1/4 inches. I was suprised at the height, I thought she'd be on the low end because she doesn't fit into any of her 3-6 month pants yet. The doctor was suprised at how strong she is, and said she has great muscles. I already knew that, her legs are so strong she's been standing (while supported of course) since she was born. She learned a lot this past month, she's laughing and smiling a ton! She talks all the time! This started about a week ago and seriously all the time she's talking! I have to tell her to be quiet she's being too loud. She'll now wake up from her naps talking sometimes. She has not mastered rolling over yet, she's twist, but doesn't roll over. She has discovered the joy of splashing in the tub so bath time is much more enjoyable now. She's just so happy and sweet, we love her!!


a lady in our ward made her the headband, so cute!

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Avery is such a cutie! Besides the shots of course its fun going to the dr too see how much they have grown!

The Dance Source said...

We had to set Emma's doctor appointment back so we haven't gotten the update on her weight and height, but I tried to measure Emma's height and I got 24 inches long. Avery is tall! We need to get our girls together so they can talk to each other! They'd gab each others ears off:)

Becca said...

That would be so fun Katie! Let me know when you come to visit your mom or something