Lol I know how that is :) She's adorable! :)
Way to go Louis, luckily for you she is cute enough to pull off any look!
that's okay. you probably have to help louis dress himself too (jk jk) yes she is!!!
Ha ha :) You're right, she is still very cute! And so is your blog!
She looks just like you Becca. She is so, so adorable!
I wonder what it is about men that they don't have that matching ability that women have. It seems universal. At least she is dressed and happy and adorable.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lol I know how that is :) She's adorable! :)
Way to go Louis, luckily for you she is cute enough to pull off any look!
that's okay. you probably have to help louis dress himself too (jk jk) yes she is!!!
Ha ha :) You're right, she is still very cute! And so is your blog!
She looks just like you Becca. She is so, so adorable!
I wonder what it is about men that they don't have that matching ability that women have. It seems universal. At least she is dressed and happy and adorable.
Post a Comment