February has been an eventful and month for us, I know it's not quite over, but the only other thing we'll be doing is our taxes and that's not so exciting. So here is a recap on everything we've done. I'll start at the beginning.
I'll start at Valentines day. Louis and I exchanged presents that day, he got me some snow shoes, and I got him a survival knife. It has emergency stuff inside the handle that's what makes it a survival knife. Avery had a cute Valentine's outfit though!
Avery's cute outfit
We went out the Friday after Valentine's on a date (thank you Josh and Megan for watching Avery) We went out to dinner at Chilli's. Their chips and salsa, is there anything better? After a delicious dinner we had a while before our next activity so we walked down main street. Then at 7:30 we went to the Ellen Eccles Theater to see Brian Regan! If you remember from the Christmas post Louis' sister Kamila got him 2 tickets to see him. He was great, very good live. At one point there were tears coming down my face from laughing so much. To me it was all new stuff, but maybe I just hadn't heard them before. Brian's brother Dennis did a little pre-show and he was pretty funny too. So that was our Valentine celebration, very good time. None of the pictures are good, but the best we could get from where we were.
Before the show started
Jonathon and Alisha were there too, can you spot them in this picture?
His brother Dennis Regan
What do you mean you can't tell who this is?? It's Brian Regan!
Our Avery baby has been sick for about the past week. I was sick first then I got Louis sick and then Avery got sick. It was so sad hearing her cough and her stuffy nose and her cry that was so quiet and scratchy because she was all congested. I ended up calling the pediatrician to see if it was something I should bring her in for and have her looked at and they told me to bring her in to have her checked. So we went in and they ended up giving me a nebulizer for her that would help clear her up. She did not like it so much, but she ended up usually falling asleep while we did it which was nice. Or we'd sing to her to help calm her down and that helped too. She's still coughing, but just a little bit and her nose is cleared up. She's still growing fast even though she wasn't eating as much as normal while she was sick. When I took her in to be looked at she was 13 pounds 5 ounces and 24 inches tall.
Avery and me using the nebulizer
Even though she was sick she was still a happy girl
Louis and Avery
She also learned to suck her thumb, which is nice because she can calm herself down like that without needing me or a binky
And here's just a cute picture of her before she was sick
That's all the note worthy stuff that has happened the past month, sicknesses and Brian Regan.
2 comments:
Omigoodness she is getting so cute! Can't wait to see you guys and little Avery next time you're down!
She is getting so big! She has such big expressive eyes:) I hate when little babies are sick, it is so sad! I'm glad she is getting better! Maybe this winter will be over soon and there won't be such a worry!
Post a Comment