Little Avery Nola is two months old today! It's gone by pretty fast and it's great to have a little two month old in our house. She's not so little anymore, she's still small, but she's grown a lot in the last month. She can now fit into 0-3 month clothes, some are still a little big, but she's getting there. She's a good eater and eats about every 3-3 1/2 hours and she's getting chunky cheeks! She's getting better at sleeping at night time. She's been good at this her whole life, she usually sleeps 4 hours then wakes up and eats and goes right back to bed then wakes up again after 3 hours. A couple days ago she slept 61/2 hours then went back to sleep after I fed her for 3hours! So we're getting there and maybe she'll be sleeping through the night soon. This month she's started smiling which is so great. We love to see her smile, I finally got a good picture of her smiling (it's on the bottom of the post), Louis had handed her to me and she just started smiling like crazy at me! She's also gotten a lot better at focusing on things and can hold up her head fantastically (is that a word? if it is did I even spell it right?) She has strong legs and likes me to hold her on my lap with her standing on them. She like bouncing off of her feet too, I think she'd love one of those chairs you hang on the door frame, but we haven't gotten one for her yet. She's been such a blessing to have in our home and we love her so much!!
1.17.2011
2 Month Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They grow up so fast don't they? When Our girls get a little older we'll have to get them together to play...they are so close in age! I'm glad things are going well! :)When you catch a picture of her smiling you'll have to post it! I love the little smiles.
She has the most adorable smile!
She is so cute Becca! I can't believe she is that old already! Time sure does fly by!!!
What an adorable little angel you have! It sounds like she's such a good baby too.
She is such a good baby Melanie, we absolutely love her
Post a Comment