Pages

9.28.2010

Birthday Time

Louis is going to be turning 23 this conference Sunday! He doesn't like that his birthday always seems to fall on conference weekend. So like last year I decided to do a birthday week for him so we get to celebrate all week long. I started yesterday with decorating our kitchen with streamers and a Happy Birthday banner, actually it was a Feliz Cumpleanos banner. (Did I spell that right?)

close up of the awesome banner

I also gave him a present yesterday and two today. He likes it and gets excited about opening presents, he keeps trying to go into our second bedroom to open all the Christmas presents we have in there for family. He says it's his birthday week so he gets to open all the presents! I told him he can't though and he wouldn't even want half the presents that are in there anyway. Woohoo I love his birthday time! It's fun doing little surprises for him and seeing how excited and happy he gets. I have some fun stuff planned for the rest of the week plus we have a super fun packed weekend starting with a mission reunion on Friday night and then conference Saturday and Sunday and of course Louis' birthday Sunday! So I'll post about all that next week!

View from the kitchen doorway

No comments: