Pages

5.22.2010

Blog Slacker

So I have been a complete blog slacker lately, I'm sorry, but nothing too exciting has been going on. Louis finished his first semester at Utah State, he took the fall semster off because it took so long for his associates degree to get transfered up from Weber State. He did really well in all of his classes and even got a 98 on one of his finals! He is a smarty pants, and I'm proud of that! That's really all I can say for now, but I will have lots more to blog about soon. I'm going on a trip with my parents to Germany on Thursday! My sister Sarah and her family are living there and we are going to be there for 3 weeks. So I'm sure when I get back I will have lots of pictures!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go to Germany. You are going to have so much fun! :)

Melanie said...

Can't wait to see all of your pictures when you get back from Germany!

Congrats to Louis on school!