After the Easter egg hunt we went to watch conference which is always good. While Louis was at the Priesthood session with his brothers and dad Tafton and I went out with my mother-in-law and some of my sisters-in-law. On Easter day we woke up and went to look for our Easter baskets, this year Annette (mother-in-law) did things a little different by having ten clues for each person hidden around the house and once you found all ten clues you got your easter basket! It was really fun and not to brag but. . .Tafton and I were the first ones to get our Easter baskets! Only because Louis was helping us though. So all in all it was a very good Conference/Easter weekend. Here's one more cute picture I took over the weekend.
1 comment:
How fun! What a great aunt and uncle you two are.
Post a Comment