Pages

1.30.2019

Ethan is Four!

Our cute little Ethan buddy boy is four years old!  Our whole family was so excited for his birthday to roll around, especially the girls.  We celebrated Ethan's birthday by having a pizza movie night, eating cake, and searching the house for his presents! 


Ethan has been loving Blue's Clues lately so I made a super simple paw print cake.  To avoid having to wrap his presents I drew some quick paw prints and taped them on his presents, then hid them around the house.  He had lots of fun looking for the paw prints and finding his presents! 

I was also able to take Ethan on his first birthday date!  We went bowling and to get a Frosty from Wendy's.  It was so fun watching Ethan bowl for the first time.  Every single time he picked up the bowling ball he said "It's so heavy!" Then he'd very gently nudge the ball down the ramp and say "knock them over, knock them over!"  It was fun getting to spend that one on one time with Ethan.






No comments: