Pages

1.02.2019

2018 Review

I didn't blog much in 2018 so I thought I'd do a quick recap of the year.  A few words, and mostly pictures.

Every Valentine's Day we have a candle lit pizza dinner as a family, it's one of my favorite traditions.
This year we added in some root beer floats as well!



At the end of March we headed on our first long road trip as a family.  We drove to Missouri to visit Louis brother and his family for Easter/Conference weekend.




My dear Grandpa passed away in May at the age of 95.  We were blessed to get together most of the family the month before to celebrate his birthday.



Our 4th of July was adventurous starting out with a fun celebration at the park and being interrupted by a fire down the street and an evacuation order.


A visit up to Grandma Donna in Idaho.  We enjoyed going out to eat, playing at the arcade, and talking with Grandma Donna.  Hotel stays with kids is always fun!



Our 9 year anniversary!  We spent a night away in Salt Lake where we enjoyed a couples massage, a walk around temple square, and a nice dinner together.


The girls got their ears pierced!  Mary was so brave and Avery bawled!



Back to school feast and first day of 2nd grade and Kindergarten!  I also got my wisdom teeth out 2 days before school started.  Kami saved us, by staying for about a week to help out.



Louis and I went axe throwing!  Louis said it was one of his favorite things of the whole year!


That about catches us up on the highlights of our year!  We have a lot to look forward to in 2019, hopefully I'll be better at keeping the blog updated this year!


No comments: