Avery has successfully made it through her first week of Kindergarten! She is looooving it so far! I was able to go with Avery to her first day of school which was nice to be able to see what a typical day will be like for her and get a bit more information on how things work. One thing they failed to mention though is that on Fridays they get out half an hour early, so I was 30 minutes late picking her up today!! Luckily I wasn't the only mom who was late or I would have felt even worse than I already did.
Avery gets out of class every day with so much to tell me about her day and each day she says "I had so much fun!" I'm really looking forward to this year and seeing how much she is going to enjoy everything and how much she is going to learn.
I love this girl of mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment