How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain? I honestly have not been keeping track this pregnancy
Sleep? Usually I still sleep well when I'm pregnant, but over the last week or two I have been having some trouble. My hips get sore and so I toss and turn through out the night.
Best moment of the week? Avery and Mary both calling the baby Wyatt, which is the name we've been considering for months now. And by "we've been considering" I mean Louis.
I'm ready to say this kid will be named Wyatt.
Miss anything? Not having heartburn and back pain
Movement? He moves so much when I lay down to sleep. Like crazy all over the place movement!
Food cravings? Cooooold water!
Labor signs? I had not gotten any braxton hicks contractions until a few days after my 28 week appointment and now I seem to be getting them a lot. Especially when I am mopping the floors. Did I mention we have white tile floors and I have to mop every. single. day?
I'm pretty sure mopping is what will put me into labor.
Looking forward to? Welcoming this new baby into our family. I'm looking forward to getting the labor and deliver over with! People always say, oh your labors are so fast and easy! Yes they are fast, but man all of that intensity squished into 3 or so hours? It's hectic and tiring.
1 comment:
Love the update!! Love you!!! I feel happy that I may possibly help in assisting you going into labor - with the use your new best friend who helps you mop that white tile πππΌππ
Post a Comment