October seemed to last a long time and now here we are almost half way through November!
Here is a catch up on what we enjoyed in October!
Louis' sister Tifannee received her mission call to Eugene Oregon and is leaving NEXT WEEK! Louis and I were able to go to the Ogden temple with her. Which was wonderful!
Louis and I had not been there to do a session since it was renovated.
We got a new niece! Alisha and Jonathan welcomed their second child Rachael into the world.
We enjoyed the mild fall weather.
Tifannee took our family pictures for us before heading out to Oregon.
I have too many favorites to put up on this post, so I'll do a separate post for our pictures.
There was a lot of Halloween fun around here this year! It started out by going to the Pumpkin Walk
followed by carving a pumpkin for (I'm pretty sure) the first time as a family.
The next week we had our Halloween party which I already blogged about.
Then it was Halloween!
Louis doesn't usually like dressing up for Halloween so I didn't plan outfits for us.
The weeks leading up to Halloween though he kept acting like he wanted to do a group costume.
So we were able to throw something together the week before Halloween for Louis and me.
We were the Dread Pirate Roberts and Princess Buttercup from the Princess Bride!
On Halloween Louis took the girls trick or treating down main street
and for some Halloween fun at the library.
We also went to Macey's and Smith's for the trick or treating. We wanted to go to Lee's,
but the line was sooo long when we drove by!
That night we went to Jake and Celestial's ward trunk or treat and chili cook off.
The kids had fun getting to be with their cousins!
We had planned on Ethan being a monster for Halloween, but the costume was a bit too small!
Instead he was Clark Kent! Such a handsome little guy!
That was our October! Lots of time together having fun!





















1 comment:
You do such fun things with your family! It looks like October was an amazing month - I hope November isn't boring in comparison :)
Post a Comment