Pages

10.13.2015

My Louis

We celebrated Louis' birthday a little over a week ago!  He is now 28 years old.  Or if you ask Mary, he's just 8!  I've probably put this on here before, but Louis feels like his birthday gets over shadowed by conference, so over the years I've done a lot of birthday weeks for him!  We did more of a low key birthday week for Louis this year, but we did kick it off with a party!  
The idea of a party popped into my head about two hours before Louis was supposed to get home from work, 
so I am quite happy that everything turned out so well!

We filled in the heart with pictures of why we love Louis!

I felt pretty proud of how the cake turned out with how little time I had!

Louis when he walked in the door and saw his surprise!


Mary helping Louis check out one of his presents.
His favorite one he uses it all of the time!

Singing happy birthday



 We love our Louis and he is a blessing in our lives!  He keeps us having fun and being silly!

No comments: