Pages

2.16.2015

Valentine's Day

Louis and I celebrated our Valentine's day last month because we knew we'd have a newborn by Valentine's Day.  Since we weren't going to be going out together we decided to have a fun family day together.

We started out by giving our cute little Valentines a present.  I had bought some
candy and a Valentine's mask and necklace for each of the girls.  
They were both so excited for their present!  




We tried getting a picture of all of our little Valentines.  This is how they turned out:  


That's real like for ya!

We made some delicious cookies later in the day.  Avery really likes helping out and enjoyed helping make these!  




We ended our night by having dinner together.  It was so nice!  
We went around the table and 
each of us said what we loved about each other.  
My favorite from the night was why Avery loves her dad, 
"I love Daddy because he loves Mom!"  
It was sweet!  




I'm grateful that we were able to spend the day together as a family.  
I love all 4 of my Valentines!  

No comments: