Pages

1.13.2015

Almost There

I'll be 36 weeks this Friday, that means I can have a baby any day now!  It is such an exciting time!


At my appointment today I was barely dilated to a 1, but baby boy is head down and really low.
I have been measuring two weeks behind for my last two appointments now so as a precaution my doctor had me get an ultrasound to make sure everything is looking okay.  

Luckily they had an appointment open for an ultrasound right after my regular appointment.  
I went in for the ultrasound and everything ended up looking great!  Baby boy is actually measuring a few days ahead.  
It was fun to be able to get an extra look at him before he arrives!  

Here's the one picture we got today, He wouldn't move his hands out of his face.

I'm feeling very ready to have this baby boy!  I've been nesting A LOT in the last few weeks.  Uncontrollable urge to organize, clean, and get rid of things.  I think it has to do with the fact that our apartment is about to get much smaller with 5 people in it.  I have done a lot around the house.  I have reorganized the downstairs closet, the filing cabinet, the craft dresser, gone through all of our clothes and gotten rid of lots, and more.  I've also packed my hospital bag and set up a corner of our room for the baby (pack n' play, blankets, binkies, burp cloths, diapers and wipes).  


I'm all ready for this baby and can't wait to meet him!  
Especially because I hope once we see him we'll be able to finally agree on a name for him.
Louis has a name he likes most and I have a name I love.
I'm hoping once Louis sees our son he'll know my name is the right name ;)

No comments: