Halloween 2006
On our way to temple square
Just a fun photo session!
Our last day of school
Graduation photos
Graduation day
Senior trip. Shortly after my ninja skills were revealed.
Nicole's 19th birthday.
We surprised her and pulled her out of bed for breakfast
After high school Nicole and Kristy went down to Salt Lake to go to SLCC. I stayed in Ogden and worked. Nicole moved to Colorado, I got married to Louis, then Kristy got married to Jared. We were so far apart and have gone years without seeing each other! In the 7 years since high school the three of us have only been all together maybe 4 times. When Nicole moved back to Utah, Kristy and I quickly hatched a plan to get together for an over night get together! Last weekend we all went up to Park City together and it was so fun!
We met at Kristy's new house and went up from there. We started out by checking in to our hotel then we tried to go check out the Mountain Resort, but it's not opened yet! We were surprised. Nicole really wanted to do the zip line. So instead we headed over to the Olympic Park, but guess what!! Their zip line wasn't opened either! Just the museum. No zip line for us. We did get to have a little fun in the museum though!
(all the pictures were taken with a phone, so not the best quality)
After two failed attempts at doing the zip line we decided to go shopping at the outlets. We didn't find anything until we left the outlets and headed to TJ Maxx where we found these great pants! Sadly, none of us actually bought them.
Nicole and I did find some other great things we did buy. After TJ Maxx we were all pretty hungry so we headed over to the Red Rock restaurant. It was very busy and the service was not very great, but my pizza was good.
After dinner we went to Walmart and we all got matching $1 sweatpants and shirts. Nicole also found the cutest backpack that I bought for Mary. Now she can carry around her own books for shopping trips. (Thanks for that idea Kristy!) Then we headed back to the hotel to go swimming sit in the hot tub.
After sitting in the hot tub we headed back up to our room and had a little spa night. We each took turns giving each other foot massages, I painted Nicole's nails, and Nicole did glitter toes for Kristy and me! It was very fun as well as relaxing.
The rest of the night, which lasted to about 1:30 in the morning was filled with silliness and laughing. It was so nice to laugh that much!
If you're wondering about my hair. It's so it will be curly in the morning.
The next morning we got up early for the free hotel breakfast. I really don't know why they stop serving breakfast as early as 9. Then we hung out in the hotel for the morning talking and doing each other's hair. Then we had some ice cream and went on our way home!
I feel so thankful to have been blessed with such great friends. They helped me through high school and have helped make me the person I am today. I love that we have such fun together!




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
Aww... I wish I could have been there for this! I miss you girls so much! Y'all were my best friends and the only reasons I didn't completely give up on the church and life. I love y'all!
Post a Comment