Our little Mary is now 4 months old! Today she had her check up and she is doing beautifully!
The doctor was impressed that she has been rolling over for over a month already.
That's right, my kids rock.
He also loved how smiley and giggly she is. He said his 6 month old daughter
smiles and squeals, but almost never laughs.
I told him that's how Avery was too, it was like a laugh was on the verge of coming out, but it never would. Some babies you really have to work to get them to laugh
and some just laugh easily. Mary's one of those and we really love it a lot.
Mary is now 13 pounds and 4 ounces which puts her in the 50%
She is 23 3/4 inches in the 35%
Her head circumference is 16 1/2 inches which is in the 75%
She is a wonderful baby that loves to be held and talked to.
She loves her hands and is constantly sucking on them. Sometimes her whole fist is in her mouth!
She loves to roll and roll and is starting to play with toys.
I'm really loving seeing her personality starting to come out.
3 comments:
She is such a cutie! The video is adorable! Glad she is growing so well!
Hey, we watched the video, super cute and I can't wait until I see you and ghetto hold her next month! Also, after your video another loads and don and I started to watch it and its got some bad words. Not sure how it posted too? But you may want to edit it??
I just noticed that I wrote ghetto?! Lol you know what I meant though
Post a Comment