This year has been a wonderful one, we are sad to see it go, but very excited for all the new things 2013 are sure to bring. Here is our 2012 in a nutshell:
January: At the beginning of January Avery started walking! It seems crazy to think that a year ago she started to walk! Also in January we found out that we were expecting our second child, due October 3rd (Louis' birthday!) And as a funny side note, when I told Louis I was pregnant he said, "Good job" Um, thanks sweetie. . .you too?
February: Avery's hair finally started growing and we could put a clip in it! That is exciting enough to me to include! Louis and I celebrated our 4th Valentine's Day together and we've never been more in love!
March: In March we had dance parties, went on a hike because it was ridiculously warm in Utah for a while there, we got to see the baby for the first time and my stomach started getting BIG! We enjoyed family get togethers, including a fun St. Patrick's day party.
April: We had a pretty awesome sibling supper at our house (a black tie affair!), Louis had a mustache Avery had her first Easter egg hunt, and Louis took me on a weekend away for my 23rd birthday.
May: Two big things happened. We found out we were having another girl and Avery turned 18 months old! Nursery!
June: Louis and I got called into nursery just TWO WEEKS after Avery was put in there. I participated in the Bike with Brent event. We got a new nephew! Went on a lot of walks and played at the park! At the end of the month we traveled down to Manti for the Manti Pagaent with family.
July: My sister Charissa and her family came to visit! Visited with friends I hadn't seen in a long time. 4th of July! Welcomed my third trimester. Had an AWESOME time at the Brandley family reunion!
August: My sister Jessica and her family came to visit. Louis and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We were able to go to the Brigham City temple open house. Girl's night with the Brandley's!
September: I got even huger. Louis started his final semester for his Bachelor's degree! Most exciting of all, we welcomed our sweet Mary into our family 12 minutes after we got to the hospital!
October: Louis turned 25. We adjusted to having two kids in the home. Enjoyed a fun murder mystery at our sibling supper. My little brother John got ENGAGED!
November: Avery moved into a big girl bed at the beginning of the month. Later in the month she turned 2 years old! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Brandleys.
December: Louis' brother Phillip came home from his mission. We blessed Mary at his homecoming. Mary started consistently sleeping through the night!! Sterling's basketball games. Family time at a condo in Bear Lake. Christmas!
We hope everyone had a great 2012 and that you will have an even better 2013! Good luck with your resolutions, ours include getting new hobbies, losing weight, and my BIG one, not buying anything for myself the whole year. This doesn't include necessities, food, personal hygiene products, etc. It's going to be tough.












1 comment:
You are always so good at posting! I love all the pictures! You guys sure have done a lot this last year!
Post a Comment