Pages

7.01.2010

Boy or Girl??

Okay people my next appointment is on the 21st I'll be a little over 19 weeks then and we will be finding out if we're having a girl or boy!! That is if the baby cooperates for us. So let the voting begin! Please look over to the sidebar and notice the poll set up. Now let us know what you think our baby is going to be! I'll let you know what the doctor says!

3 comments:

Celestial Starr said...

How exciting!!! I tried to vote for a boy. I couldn't tell if it counted my vote. Loves!

Nanette said...

I will say girl. I don't know how many brothers and sisters Louis has so I will just guess. I can't wait to find out. :)

Melanie said...

The technician who did Katie's ultrasound the other day said she never lets anyone leave without knowing the sex. I had just told her I hoped the baby cooperated. Hopefully your technician is the same!