Pages

2.10.2019

Valentine's Day

Louis and I will be in Italy visiting my parents over Valentine's Day!  So we decided to do a little celebration before we leave and celebrated last night.  I got Louis this cute little Lego set of a couple having a picnic, and I used that as my inspiration for the night!  We can't exactly go have a picnic outside with the three feet of snow that is on the ground (I'm not exaggerating with that number) so I did an indoor picnic for us instead!  I laid out a red checkered tablecloth and put some battery powered candles around it.  I prepared some lasagna, broccoli, and French bread.  I put out the Lego set for us to do together and called it good!  We enjoyed our dinner while listening to music, after we were done we heart attacked our kid's doors!  We ended the night by putting together the Lego set.





It was a simple, but really sweet night together.  There is very little that I love more than just being with Louis.  It doesn't matter what we're doing.  I am grateful for the love that we have shared these last 10 years, and I am so grateful for the eternity we have left together.

Today we did our annual candlelit pizza dinner!  I think it is one of my favorite traditions as a family.  We had a few extra people join us this year, Louis' parents and his younger sister Kami.  We had pepperoni pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, and bread sticks.  Louis even made everything so I could finish a project I was working on.  We enjoyed our dinner and we also went around the table saying what we all love about each person.  Most of the kids whined the whole time because going around the table was taking too long, but it was still a nice time as a family. 

No comments: