Pages

10.21.2016

Wyatt's Blessing

Last week Louis blessed our Wyatt Jack.  We were able to do a double blessing with Louis' brother Josh and their baby Calvin.  Calvin is a month older than Wyatt.  They live in Missouri, but were in town for a wedding so we took advantage of that and did the double blessing.  It ended up going really well and it was nice having so much family around to celebrate with us.

A few things that stood out to me in Wyatt's blessing:
He was instructed to find the right person to take to the temple for this is the purpose in
 coming to this earth, to create an eternal family.
He will have a drive for knowledge and education like Grandpa Jack, 
and others will look to him for answers and he will be able to give them.
Wyatt was blessed to have sympathy towards others and be kind to others.

I am grateful for the Gospel and the wonderful joy it bring into my life.  I am grateful for the priesthood holders in my life to bless those around them.  I am grateful for my eternal family!
I don't have the pictures from the day of the blessing, but here are the few I do have.



This is Calvin and Wyatt the night before the blessing

Mary LOVES Wyatt

No comments: