Pages

2.26.2013

Graduate

Louis graduated with his Bachelors degree in Accounting at the end of the Fall semester.  I am so proud of him and all of the hard work and sacrifice it took to accomplish this!
Our entire 4 years together he's been in school.  That is a long time.  The last couple years because of school, work, and his sleep schedule we would see each other about 1 hour a day during the school week.  There were days when Louis didn't even see Avery.  Not the most fun time in our life, but we got used to it and it was okay.
Not having him in school has been such a wonderful change.  We've enjoyed having him home during the day and I've loved having him around to help with the kids.  I've been able to leave the kids with him and go to the gym and work on myself which has helped me so much!  Not just in weight loss, but in my mood.  Working out really makes me happier and I've never loved working out so that's weird.  Maybe it's because of my awesome work out buddy Alisha!
Anyway, yesterday Louis took the GMAT and PASSED!!!!!  Thank goodness we won't have to pay another 250 dollars for that test!  Louis' plan now is to start with the Masters program in the Summer semester.  He could be really crazy and take two 5 class semesters or split it into three semesters.  So at the latest he'll have his Master's in Accounting by Spring 2014.  Hallelujah!

Also, a little bit about our Valentine's day since I didn't post about it at all. 
I got Louis this awesome shirt as part of his Valentine's present!

I also made him some heart shaped french toast.


And he got me some beautiful flowers as part of my Valentine's present.

3 comments:

megs and josh said...

Awesome! Graduating is really a great accomplishment. Louis is quite the smartie. Sounds like he will be busy again with school starting up in the fall. Have fun working out with Alisha, wish I could be there with you guys. Take Care :)

Hardings said...

Congrats on the GMAT! That is amazing! I know I love going to the gym! It gives me energy and makes me feel better!!

Anonymous said...

All Hail the Beard!!!

Congrats on graduating!

Love Josh