12/09/2012
Sweet Mary-
Today you were blessed by your dad. You looked so sweet in your dress. It is the same dress your sister Avery and I wore for our blessings. I didn't try it on you until today. Luckily it fit, it was even a little big on you! You loved all of the lace and ribbons to suck on.
During the blessing you were a good girl. You did cry a little bit at the beginning. Only because you're a little sick and were ready for a nap. You stopped crying and were a good girl the rest of the blessing. You were blessed with many things.
You were blessed on the same day as your Uncle Phill's homecoming talk. That made it extra special. It also made it so many more family was able to come. You have so many people who love you and will always be there for you.
Mary your mom and dad love you so very much! We are so glad you came to us. Avery loves you, every morning when she wakes up she's asking for you. She likes to give you high fives and kisses. She'll stroke your head softly and say "soft" in a quite voice. I hope the two of you are great friends.
We love you Mary!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:
I wish I could have been there for Mary's special day. Love you!
Post a Comment