Okay so here is the last week of my trip, hopefully I can remember everything now that I'm home and I don't have Sarah to help me remember what we did!
Monday-We headed to France again this time going into Strasbourg to see a cathedral there. Inside the cathedral there's an astronomical clock and everyday at 12:30 (the clock thinks it's noon, but it's off) It rings and it has a bunch of stuff on it that moves around. There were A LOT of people that came for it. After we saw the clock we walked up a bunch of steps to the top of the cathedral and saw the spectacular views. Then we walked around the town for a little bit looking at different shops. On the way home we stopped in another town in France that has a lot of pottery stores. I didn't buy anything because Louis already thinks we have enough dishes. Which is probably true. Then we headed home.
Tuesday-I stayed home and did laundry so everything would be ready to pack when we left. Sarah and Mom went and had some stuff shipped that wouldn't fit into our suitcases. That's all I can remember from that day.
Wednesday-Madison had an award ceremony for her school so we went to that in the morning. She won an award for History I believe. After that we went and kidnapped Abigail from school. Then we went to the BX to get some stuff my mom needed to pick up. Then we headed back to Sarah's and just stayed home the rest of the day and finished up packing and everything.
Thursday-Finally time to go home, and no delayed flights this time! The trip home was good, I didn't get sick on the planes unlike on the trip over. It was very good to get off the plane in Salt Lake and even better to go down the steps and see Louis! Three weeks was a long trip. It was lots of fun though and I got to see a lot of new things. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking me with you and thanks Sarah and Jared for doing so much for us while we were there.
No comments:
Post a Comment