Pages

1.11.2010

First Day of School


. . .BLAH!!

It's the first day of school for Louis! Lucky boy! He has 5 classes this semester plus will still be doing graveyard shifts full time. So this will be how his semester goes:
  • Sleep for an hour or two before classes (hopefully, keep your fingers crossed
  • Go to his classes
  • Come home and sleep for hopefully 6 to 7 hours (keep those fingers crossed
  • Fit homework somewhere in here
  • Go to work
  • Start all over again

Please wish him luck. I know he'll do great, he's such a hard working dedicated man, I'm glad he's my husband. I took some first day of school pictures. . .

This is how my dear boy is feeling

I'm sure he'll do great though

4 comments:

Chris Gamble said...

At least neither of you got a new calling. :-)

Sarah Moran said...

Way to go Louis! I hope you get all the sleep you need this semester and also have some time for fun.

Celestial Starr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celestial Starr said...

We'll be praying for you Lou! Been there, done that, everything but the graveyard shift. Very similar... Full time employee, full time Graduate student, Full time stake calling, and being pregnant 1/2 the time! Fond memories:) I don't envy you. However I know from experience, you'll learn a lot and be even more amazing because of it!!! What a good supportive wife you have:) You're blessed to have each other!